We’re lucky. Yes, we, the Italians, are lucky, somehow, you can’t deny it.First you can be sure that every day at least one person is playing mandolin, then you can be sure that there are not meatballs on the Bolognese, finally I swear and sign with my blood that winter is short and you can have a warm and sunny day, a perfect day for getting marry, even in September, and there no need to summon the disco magic powers of Earth Wind and Fire.
Monthly Archives October 2013
Wedding in Rome and surrounds
Stefania. wedding planner in Rome
My Contact Info
Italian Wedding Company
We Love Italy
- Do you want to get married in Rome?
- A unique Persian wedding in Rome
- A Luxury French Jewish Wedding In Rome
- A romantic wedding in the heart of Vatican city
- Laura and Moshie and their amazing jewish wedding in Rome
- A Stylish wedding at villa Aurelia in Rome
- A wonderful henna party for a Jewish wedding in Rome
- Romantic symbolic ceremony over the Roman Forum
- A wonderful Jewish wedding in Rome to Remember!
- Dreamy wedding at Saint Peter’s basilica in Rome
Copyrights © 2024 Italian Wedding Company. All Rights Reserved. PI 01144000039